Friday, September 9, 2011

Passed the Calculations Test

This math test I have been dreading has been beaten. I defeated it yesterday afternoon. Needed a 100% to pass the drug calculation test and I did it on my 2nd try. If you don't succeed with the math test within 5 tries you are gently booted from the nursing program.

Why they give you 5 weeks to take the test and why the nursing program doesn't use it as an admittance test is foreign to me. Some people invest their time and money for the first 5 or 6 weeks of school (past the drop/add date) to get booted out if they don't get the 100%. 

When I saw the 100% on the top left of my graded test yesterday a giant sigh of relief came to me. I am not a math person at all and I have been stressing over this math test. Sadly I had no idea there was a math test that could determine my fate in nursing school. This was never mentioned to me until the morning of our nursing orientation a few weeks ago. 

I have defeated math.

No comments:

Post a Comment