How?
I'm not into conspiracy theorist garbage about the watchmen spying on me, they would have zero interest in me, I promise. At times I am dull other times I am lively but mostly dull. I get that the NSA spies on us blah blah blah but that's not my point.
My point is this, after seeing several of these "Go Back to School to Become the Nurse You Always Wanted to Be" ads, I have contacted a school that offers what I need and what I want to pursue. I'm looking into an RN to MSN on-line program, get my MSN in nursing management and then work towards an FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner). My dream as an FNP is to work in community health with the under privileged. Yeah the patients that are at times the most difficult to work with, the ones walking around with TB, AIDS, STD's, cancer, and a myriad of other diseases that are cruel to us.
I want to make an impact during the blip of time I have been given on this earth. I want to make each day count and I want to help others, not through pity but rather through empowering others to take care of themselves, we all can but we tend to forget that at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment